- 50% Recycled Polyester 30% Recycled Cotton 20% Organic Cotton (Charcoal – 55% Recycled Polyester 27% Recycled Cotton 18% Organic Cotton)
- Super Soft Luxurious Feel Fabric
- Reactive Dyed
- Lycra Ribbed Cuffs & Welt
- Twin Needle Stitching
- Taped Neck
- Front Pouch Pocket
- Double Fabric Hood
- Self Coloured Cord
- Brushed Effect for Superior Comfort & Look
- Smart Contemporary Fit
- The information below is for guidance only.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy; due to the vast and varying nature of printing methods, tools, machinery, settings and breadth of ingredients/supplies available, Meshebah Clothing will not be liable in any way whatsoever in the event of the decoration/print results not turning out as desired.
- Meshebah Clothing will not be liable in any way whatsoever for loss or damage of garments or print/decoration/supplies/machinery and any printing/decoration paraphernalia involved.
- We strongly recommend that before proceeding to print/embroider in bulk, a single garment is first printed/embroidered and tested to ensure it meets your desired standards/results.
Note: *Garment Measurement are subject to tolerances. They are not be taken as absolute measurement values. When a garment is measured, the values may vary and can be above, below or the same as the values stated.
Before washing, always look at the care label and carefully follow the instructions. Most good quality detergents, washing machines and fabrics are manufactured to ensure that when the stated instructions are adhered to and the garment is washed according to the said temperature and dried as per the procedures mentioned; they will wash well and look good after each wash.
The following points should be used as guidelines for all garments:
Before washing, close all zips, undo buttons, check pockets for loose or sharp objects, flatten out collars and cuffs.
Always refer to the Label before Washing.
Always check to ensure the Washing Machine is not overloaded.
Use a good quality detergent and ensure that the right amount of detergent is used.
Owing to the numerous processes and techniques used for printing on garments, we strongly recommend that a single garment is printed on, then washed and tested to ensure it meets your requirements before bulk printing. Care should be taken to ensure the right kind of pigments/printing dyes are used while printing and the optimum temperature/heat levels are not exceeded. Violation of standards and procedures will result in the garment loosing it’s feel/lustre as well as weakening of the fabric and overall garment performance.
60 Degree Wash: Spin Cotton Cycle
60 Degree Wash: Spin Synthetic Cycle
40 Degree Wash: Spin Cotton Cycle
40 Degree Wash: Spin Synthetic Cycle
Warning: Do not Tumble Dry
Dry Clean: Normal Cycle
Any solvent except Trichloroethylene
Warning: Do not Dry clean
Warning: Do not Bleach